External providers terms and conditions
Thank you for considering Jordan Airmotive as a potential business partner. At Jordan Airmotive, we strive for service excellence, and we expect the same level of commitment from our business partners and third-party suppliers.
Ensuring we both run on the same level of commitment, our relationship will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. External providers shall provide and include the identification of relevant technical data, including specifications, drawings, process requirements, and work instructions.
2. External providers shall insure competence, including any required qualifications of persons for the approval of:
• Product and services
• Methods, processes, and equipment
• Products and services release
3. All external provider’s interactions with the organization should be clear and in line with the requirements of Jordan Airmotive.
4. The performance of the external provider is subject to monitoring and evaluation per Jordan Airmotive’s criteria and should pass the organization’s evaluation.
5. External provider shall accept the verification or validation activities that Jordan Airmotive sees fit, including, but not limited to, performance evaluation for external audits.
6. The external provider shall: • Implement a manual quality system. • Use customer-designated, or approved, third-party external providers.
• Notify Jordan Airmotive of any nonconforming products or services
• Obtain Jordan Airmotive’s approval for disposition
• Prevent the use of unapproved parts as per AS910 Rev.C8.1.5
• Notify Jordan Airmotive of any changes in processes, products, or services, including changes in their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain organization approval.
7. External providers should show the needed documentation\pieces of evidence for the flow down to the external provider’s applicable requirements, including customer requirements.
8. For a period of three years, external providers shall retain and provide all documented information to Jordan Airmotive, their customers, and regulatory authorities.
9. Upon request, external providers are expected to show evidence that the persons are aware of their contribution to products or service conformity, product safety, and ethical behavior.
10. External providers shall comply with the requirements of the regulatory authorities and those of Jordan Airmotive.
11. External providers must present and deliver all required documentation packages in soft or hard copies.
12. Upon the reception of services\products, any malfunctions, defects, and unairworthy conditions have to be reported to the concerned stakeholders. .