Your Power Partner
One of the key events in the region’s air transport industry calendar, Wings of Russia International Aviation Forum is recognized as a must-visit conference for the airline business leaders and the community of decision-makers influencing strategic development of the air transport in Russia. Wings of Russia Forum brings together Russian airline CEOs with international aircraft industry, leasing and finance as well as industry suppliers and government officials to discuss vital issues and challenges which rapidly growing market in the region is facing today.
Jordan Airmotive team visited Wings of Russia Conference and met with Russian Airlines & decision makers such as: Air Bridge Cargo, Oren Air, Tatarstan Airlines, Donavia and Belavia. Conference agenda reflects the latest trends in the Russian air transport industry that is undergoing intensive modernization and development.
Key issues include:
• Air Transport Market and the Government — Degree of Freedom
• International Air Transport Regulation: Tactical Battles and Targets
• Airlines Financial Conditions — Reserves for Cost Loading Reduction
• Lack of Pilots — Extreme Steps and Long Term Solutions
• International Regulations: EU ETS and trans-Siberian Routes With up to 450 high level attendees, the conference program has been designed to attract a wide range of audiences including market players with professional interests and expertise in the Russian and CIS air transport.
The conference success is based largely on its key audience — senior management of Russian and CIS major and regional airlines who recognize Wings of Russia Forum as a must-visit event.