JORDAN AIRMOTIVE PROVIDES ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
1. Contract Evaluation: Jordan Airmotive team will evaluate the most suitable contract type for your engine repair, whether it is NTE, FFP, Time & Material or otherwise. The contracts will be reviewed by Jordan Airmotive’s technical and commercial teams to maximize time on wing against the most economical cost. The review will allow clients to know what to expect in terms of costs, inclusions, exclusions, warranties, EGT margins, penalties…etc.. This will secure flawless execution, and JA will be closely involved in the engine maintenance too.
2. Engine Shop Visit management: Jordan Airmotive offers to manage your shop visits and to go the extra mile by doing :
- Workscope preparation (customized as needed).
- Material Support.
- Risk management and opportunities.
- Progress reports (weekly).
- Table inspection reports.
- Engine build up configuration.
- Final shop visit report
3. Invoice and warranty reviews: Jordan Airmotive will review all warranty and insurance claims on behalf of the client once a case arises. For that matter, Jordan Airmotive will meticulously review the engine data including but not limited to last shop visit report, work scope, BSI and ECM Reports, review of AD s & SB s…etc. and on that basis formulate a proper investigation report that will determine all parameters that govern the warranty case.
4. Engine Re-deliveries: Performing review of all engine records and perform physical inspection for engines at end of lease to match the engine return condition for either the customer or the lessor meeting respective acceptance criteria for both.
5. Engine Evaluation/acceptance Assess the engine (asset) value by going over all records of the engine and further on carry on any required physical inspection of the engine for matching the customer requirements within the asked price.